Here are some romantic anniversary gifts guaranteed to inspire your search!:
* Anniversary Ring You can never go wrong with a beautiful diamond or golden anniversary ring. A great gift for your special man or woman!
* Bathrobe A soft, plush or silky satin bathrobe is a romantic and sensual way to wrap your spouse up in coziness! Pair it with a massage gift certificate or a romantic night of massages and kisses. Have it personalized with their name or initials to make it extra special!
* Bed Linens Add a dash of romance with soft or silk bed linens for your bedroom. Spend an evening with champagne and strawberries breaking them in for an extra special bonus!
* Chocolate Gift Chocolate is an aphrodisiac and a great way to bring on some romance. Make your spouse some sensual chocolate dipped strawberries and pair them with a bottle of champagne on a romantic private evening. Or wrap up some edible chocolate they can wrap you up in later.
* Car Stereo A new car stereo paired with a CD or ipod of love songs will make your spouse's daily commute a joy ride!
* Diamonds Diamonds are a shimmering gesture of love for both a man or woman and perfect romantic anniversary gifts. You can get matching anniversary rings… cufflinks or a diamond watch for a man… bracelets, earrings, pins, or brooches for a woman.
* Digital Camera Get your spouse a new camera and fill it with sexy pictures of yourself before wrapping it up!
* Engraved Love Letter Have a love poem or letter engraved onto a plaque that will be as ever-lasting as your love.
* Erotic Gift Choose a new erotic toy or sexy lingerie you can both enjoy!
* Flowers Flowers are always romantic anniversary gifts. Choose the anniversary flowers symbolic of the years you have been married and throw in a card with the meaning and how it relates to your love for an extra touch!
* Gemstones A piece of jewelry dripping with the anniversary gemstones symbolic of the years you have been married is a gift with extra meaning. You can get matching anniversary rings… cufflinks or a diamond watch for a man… bracelets, earrings, pins, or brooches for a woman.
* Gift Basket Get your love a gift basket filled with romantic surprises. Choose from spa gift baskets, scented gift baskets, or adult themed baskets… or create your own with massage oils, love tokens and coupons, hershey kisses, etc.
* Gold Flowers You can find real flowers coated in gold that will symbolically represent your never-ending love. Choose the anniversary flowers symbolic of the years you have been married and throw in a card with the meaning and how it relates to your love for an extra touch!
* Hammock Get your spouse something that will entice relaxation and comfort in your own backyard…and also romance when you both can snuggle in it together on warm afternoons.
* Joy Ride A new car is always a fantastic gift! If it's not in your budget, rent their dream car for the weekend. Pair the gift with a romantic weekend getaway or Sunday joy ride and you will give your spouse the gift of memories too!
* Kama Sutra Book Choose a book you and your partner can entertain yourselves with during a romantic private evening.
* Lingerie Some of the sexiest romantic anniversary gifts are the ones you wear! For men, choose beautiful lingerie that will flatter your woman (it's a gift for you as well!) For women, choose sexy lingerie to surprise your man in a candlelit room on your anniversary night!
* Love Coupons Find a book of love coupons that promise your significant other materialistic as well as physical things they may desire, such as a night out on the town or an intimate massage. You can also make your own, print them out, and laminate them with very specific choices and wording for each coupon. Get creative and add cute little pictures and playful options.
* Love Letters & Poems Write a love letter or love poem for your significant other. If you are having trouble getting started, try to think of meaningful moments to describe with imagery that your partner will likely remember. Don't worry about being too mushy or playful. Just keep it real and from your heart.
* Love Letter in a Bottle Put your love message in a bottle for an extra bit of excitement and uniqueness!
* Massage Gift Massage gifts are perfect romantic anniversary gifts! A couples massage or spa day is an awesome surprise! Or get your partner massage oils and create a night of sweet caresses. An electric massager is also a great gift that keeps on giving.
* Rose Gifts A bed of roses, a bath of roses, a dozen roses, golden roses, rose scented candles, and many other rose related romantic anniversary gifts are excellent ways to get the romance sparkling.
* Sensual Gifts Get your love something sensual that will inspire romance….Everything from massage oils and lingerie to scented candles, erotic toys, and so on make for a sexy and romantic night of fun!
* Sexy Board Games Find a playful or sexual adult board game that the two of you can create a romantic night of fun loving while playing together.
* Throw Blankets Bring your spouse a level of comfort and coziness with a plush throw blanket. Throw in a dvd that you can watch all curled up together in the blanket.
…if you are on a budget, there is no reason this year can't still be special!